I signed into my blog today after several years of not even looking at it. I remember now how much I like to write, how much I like to connect, and how much I enjoy expressing myself. I miss this.
Life is different now, I’ve grown- changed, but in many ways I’ve remained the same.
Life events since I last wrote:
- I moved into my own place- again. 🙂
- My grandma passed away.
- Started and ended a relationship- well, a few.
- My brother moved in with me.
- I got a new job.
- I’ve started volunteering… a lot!
Some big changes.
Some things that I’m grateful have remained the same:
- I’m still me.
- I still have the greatest friends and family in the world.
- I still have passion for what I do.
- I still have goals, aspirations, and hope- that’s a big one.
- I still like bullet lists. 🙂
I know not many people will read this, because I haven’t been around for so long… but what’s new with you?