Weather forecast for tonight: dark.
November 29 at 8:40 PM
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.“ ~Mark Twain
November 30 at 9:12 PM
Entertain me! Please send jokes, pics etc. I’ll be at an enthralling presentation all day. Text, email or facebook. Contact info on my profile.
December 1 at 10:38 AM
December 1 at 5:46 PM
On the first day of winter and the longest night of the year, join us in remembering our homeless brothers and sisters who we lost to life on the streets during 2010. Homeless Persons’ Memorial and Candle Light Vigil
December 1 at 10:42 PM
♥ ♥ Amazing talent! 🙂 This made my night. ♥ ♥ Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus
December 1 at 10:51 PM
December 1 at 10:55 PM
Tried to count to infinity, but it took FOREVER!
December 2 at 8:52 AM
And today I have blurbed nothing. I had a super busy week at work:
- Mondays are always quite hectic… with it being Monday and all.
- Tuesday, I completed 4 hour long assessments and completed data entry for 5 of my previous appointments.
- Wednesday, I sat through two 3 hour software demonstrations. (Thus the plea for entertainment) Then I went to open enrollment for my insurance.
- Thursday, I sat through another two 3 hour software demonstrations. The second was torturous for all involved. I went home and cried myself to sleep.
- Friday, I awoke with a migraine and stayed in bed ’til 10:45 AM. I went to work and did my best to catch up on the work that I missed Wednesday and Thursday… OH THE JOY! 🙂
Good week. I was surprised by how much I missed the people who I work with and my normal job when I was at the demos. I guess I really do love my job!