I’m in a totally good mood tonight… and I really like my new blog template! I feel more social than I’ve felt in a long time, and I feel like the real Becca is back- and better than ever! 😉 There could be a few reasons for this:
- I have the best friends and family ever! They help me and support me, and I know that they only want what’s best for me. And even better than that, they let ME help THEM!!
- I interviewed for a new job today, and feel really positive about it. (note to self: send thank you note!)
- I’m starting school next week!
- I’ve started to notice my thought process, and am learning to develop new strategies to cope with and learn from negative feelings.
- As my friend Bobby says, I have “positivity photons streaming from my mind.”
- Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful! I spent precious time with family members who treasure each moment of their lives.
- My mom made the most gourmet Christmas dinner ever to kick off the season. The dinner was spectacular! I was able to bask in the love and comfort of home and family.
- Although, I’ve been blogging only sporadically lately, I have loyal blogging friends who encourage me on a daily basis. I’ve been in a cave and they shine the light in and tell me to come out!
So really, I have a lot to be thankful for!
P.S. I’ll be working on this template for awhile, but I’m putting up links to my favorite blogs soon. If you see a mistake or something I forgot, please let me know!