The Power of Schmooze Award was created by Mike at Ordinary Folk and Danielle at Pink Reviews. The purpose of this award is to “recognize those people that were [are] exceptionally adept at creating relationships with other bloggers by making an effort to be part of a conversation, as opposed to a monologue.”
As Mike said in his post, “Schmoozing as defined by Dictonary.com is the ability ‘to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.’ When it comes to blogging, schmoozing is your ticket to making new friends, getting yourself noticed and building a reputation.”The reason I report on this award with such detail is: I’ve been awarded the Power of Schmooze award by Bobby Revell and I think it’s cool! Bobby is a blogging genius and a great friend and writer too. He authors Revellian and co-authors Woman: God’s Masterpiece two of the best blogs on the planet. I’m honored that he considers me schmoozy enough to bestow upon me this award.
It’s the Power of Schmoozing I’m awarded for using.
Now I’m using this Power of Schmooze to amuse!
This could get confusing with all of this schmoozing.
The Power of Schmooze is not one to abuse.
Abuse and the Power of Schmooze will I lose.
Award more schmoozes the Power of Schmooze!
That’s best way of schmoozing. Now who should I choose?
I’ll give it to schmoozers who schmooze at their choosing.
It’s the Power of Schmoozing each of these schmoozers are using.
(Just think of the friends a non-schmoozer is losing)
- Zubli Zainordin, Zubli recently took some time to help me out. He’s given a great example of how to use the Power of Schmooze. Thank you Zubli! I’m happy to have found a friend in you.
- Billiam, Billiam was one of the first schmoozers I met. Our friendship started when he reviewed my blog. He was the first to give me a 10 out of 10. He definitely gets what it means to schmooze.
- Peter aka Filmmaker101, Peter writes a fine blog! Recently he wrote an article titled, “Quid Pro Quo.” In it, he talks about the value of “The Favor Bank.” This is definitely an angle of schmooze to explore. Needless to say, he’s a master of the Power of Schmooze.
- KeMari, I was able to chat with KeMari through BlogCatalog the other day. She is very friendly and writes a great blog. We started as associates who saw each other’s blogs in passing, through the Power of Schmooze we became friends.
- Jonathan Glazier, I’m ashamed to say that I don’t know Jonathan very well. I know he’s a great schmoozer, and I love reading what he has to write. Now, with both of us having the official Power to Schmooze, I’m sure we’ll be Schmoozing pals in no time. 😉