TRY THIS: Write Fifteen statements about fifteen different people without saying who each statement is written about. They can either be things you wish that you could say, things you wish that you would have said, or things that you would never say.
- Once when you were crying I wondered what was wrong, but because of my stupid fears and excuses, I never asked why you were crying. I’ve always wondered if you needed me that night and if I could have been a better friend by asking.
- I love you very much. You are the person I struggle with talking to the most. I wish you could love unconditionally and show it. There are so many times when I feel judged by you. You are gifted in so many ways. I just wish you’d be more willing to share yourself with all of the people that truly love you.
- Sometimes when I’m lonely I imagine I’m with you. I’m afraid of you and I wish you weren’t so damaged. I wish you would admit to me how you really feel about everything. It’s interesting how at one moment we’re both so comfortable in one anothers’ company, and in the next moment we’re walking on egg shells. I wish I knew the real you.
- There was a time when I thought you were the one. I mean THE ONE. We communicate so well together on such a deep level. I’ve known for a long time that we are not meant to be together romantically, but I ‘d still like to be friends. I will forever be looking for another soul mate to talk to the way I talked to you.
- I never thought I’d be friends with you. When we first met, I thought you were timid, shy and a “Molly Mormon.” I thought that you thought I was rebellious, wild and stupid. I think we were both wrong. Thank you so much for being my friend! Our relationship defines true friendship. I wouldn’t be who I am today without you.
- My relationship with you has been a funny one. I value you as one of my closest friends, but I’ve always set boundaries on our friendship. The boundaries have been a good thing, I think- but confusing. You’ve set some too. I don’t know how we became so close, but we did, and I’m glad. I wouldn’t trade our friendship for the world.
- I don’t know why I feel so dumped, but I do. I cherished our friendship and thought that it was timeless. After getting back in touch with you though, things aren’t the same. I feel like even the good ol’ days have been tarnished. What happened?
- I could spend forever with you if you were a different person. There’s no way on earth that we could ever be together again. You are talented. You’re worth is so much more than you think. I hope you discover your worth. Thank you for the everything. I hope that you find yourself and that you find happiness.
- You are two faced and selfish. You’ve created a world around you and you refuse to admit that anything else exists. Now that I’m an adult I can see that. I still love you, but I don’t respect you. I don’t quite know how to deal with you anymore. It all seems artificial to me.
- You have caused so much stress and unnecessary drama in my life. I would say that we are truly clashing personalities. I don’t know why you’ve acted as you have. I feel a little picked on, and I don’t play the roll of the victim very well. There are ways that I could have exploited you. I could have made you fall, but I chose not to. I could have fought you tooth and nail and made your life a living Hell. I hope I always took the higher road. My life is much better without you.
- I wish I could have gotten to know you better before you died. There’s a lot that I don’t know about you. My memories are few compared to what I’ve learned about you from friends and relatives in recent years. I would like to talk to you, face to face today and learn from what you’d have to say.
- You’ve been here for me, when I thought no one cared. You make me dinner and make me laugh. You’re always that little bit of happiness that gets me through a hard day. You don’t judge me at all, and you accentuate my qualities. You’re always there with a listening ear. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!
- You do things for me that no one else will do. When there’s something weighing on my mind and stressing me out and I just can’t handle it, you take care of it. And my worries are gone. You’re a constant support in my life and I know you would do anything for me. The love we share is unconditional baby.
- You are my comfort. When I’m sad, depressed, or scared you show me that life’s still okay. You give me a hug and tell me not to cry. You remind me of all the things I have to be grateful for, and make things alright.
- We hardly even speak the same language but you were there for me when I really needed you. You saved my life. You told me that I’m beautiful and I know you meant it. You are proof of the good people that exist everywhere.